Our client wanted to update their kitchen with a French Provincial Style Kitchen. The design and layout had to be functional with plenty of storage which was missing from the existing 1980’s style design.
The existing kitchen had limited storage and the family found it very difficult to access items within drawers and cabinets. Importantly, the new design needed to integrate a dishwasher and make use of clever storage solutions.
The Advanced Cabinetry team conducted a design consultation along with a on-site measure to ensure all design revisions were practical and considered in-line with the existing space.
After formal approval the cabinets were manufactured, delivered and installed. Consideration was given to smaller details such as the finish, french provincial styling as well as lighting and ease of access.
- 1980’s kitchen
- Dark timber doors
- Laminate benchtop
- No dishwasher
- Limited storage
- Hard to access kitchen items
- Kitchen renovation
- Design consult in showroom
- Site measure and design revisions
- Client approval
- Contract generated
- Cabinetry manufactured
- Delivery and installation
- Official handover
- “Sahara” Quantum Quartz Stone benchtop
- Waratah Farmers doors, drawers and panels
- Split hight feature dentil frieze capping mould
- Glazed doors and feature plant on kickrail
- Integrated dishwasher / undermount sink
- Colour cabinet carcass
- BLUM soft closing doors and drawers